Country Ranch in Two Sizes
About This Plan
- With its unfinished basement, this country ranch house plan works well for a young family that wants to expand living space in the future.
- Both vaulted, the great room and dining room flow together. A gas fireplace and three large windows add attraction to the great room.
- In the kitchen, there is a convenient eating bar and built-in lazy Susan.
- On one side of the house, the master suite includes a bath with a walk-in closet. On the other side, two family bedrooms share the second full bath.
- -Ceilings: 8' standard; vaulted in great room and dining room.
- Related Plan:For a larger version see house plan 77015LD (1,678 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,490 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,490 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,408 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 579 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms