About This Plan
- Retreat to the comfort of this country styled vacation home plan. A covered porch, spanning across the front, coupled with details like shingles and a stone chimney create an inviting exterior.
- The great room opens the space in the center of the home. Tall windows face the front, and a fireplace keeps the interior cozy. The kitchen features corner counter space, spacious cabinets and a window alcove to provide space for a table. A bedroom is also located on the main floor with windows to match those in the great room. The bathroom is across the hall for convenient access from all areas of the home.
- The second floor is a large loft area featuring more closet space and a built-in desk providing an area for the kids to bunk down.
- This cabin is designed for the snow loads found in mountains and clad in a pre-finished metal roof with a 12:12 roof pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 950 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 738 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 212 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 31' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss