About This Plan
- Small but sophisticated, this country-style home fits a lot into its square footage. The design includes covered porches both in front and in back, wonderful settings for relaxation.
- Inside, a vaulted ceiling in the den and a tray ceiling in the master bedroom add volume and light to the domicile.
- In the den, built-in cabinetry abuts the fireplace. In back, the U-shaped kitchen and the dining room comprise a generous space.
- Nicely separated from the hustle and bustle of family life, the master suite includes a private bath with a walk-in closet. On the opposite side of the house, another full bath is placed between the secondary bedrooms.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,294 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,294 sq. ft.
- Storage: 30 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 120 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 152 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 51' 10"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 447 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick