3 - 4
About This Plan
- With its central gable flanked by dormers and its projecting wings, this country design communicates balance and symmetry. The front porch with columns and rails opens to the entry from which you see the open dining room on one side.
- Straight ahead is the open living area, consisting of a living room, morning room and kitchen. The living room sports a fireplace and, through a trio of windows, overlooks the rear patio and the backyard. The bayed morning room is a wonderful spot for informal meals, including those served on the snack bar portion of the eating peninsula in the kitchen.
- Occupying one of the wings, the master suite offers privacy and quiet. Note the his and her walk-in closets in the master bath, which also contains dual lavatories, a garden tub and a toilet-shower compartment.
- The other wing contains a utility room, the second full bath, the second bedroom and the front-facing third bedroom, which with the addition of optional doors from the entry could easily serve as a study instead.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,742 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,742 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 636 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,742 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 42' 2"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick