Country Style Brick with Gallery Porch
About This Plan
- A gallery porch spans the entire front of this four-bedroom country-style brick home plan.
- The ceiling in the grand entry is two stories high, and light spills in through a wide clerestory window. At center the staircase sweeps up to the second floor in which the landing overlooks the entry.
- The den could be a home office.
- The lower level is devoted to family living space. Kitchen and family room are at the rear, living room and dining room on the left. Bay windows brighten and expand the den and living room. The living room has a masonry fireplace.
- Natural light streams into the kitchen and nook through windows that fill most of the rear wall and one of the side walls as well. French doors in the nook and family room access a wide deck.
- Skylights illuminate this home plan's second floor landing, an upper-level hallway, and the master bathroom. The master suite has a huge his-'n'-hers walk-in closet and a luxurious bathroom with oversized shower, spa tub, twin lavs, linen/towel storage and a private water closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,678 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,507 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,171 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 299 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss