About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This Country style charmer, with a beautifully crafted exterior of wood and brick, has the look of a much larger home and is ideal for a growing family. A covered front porch accents the provincial appeal of the home while providing a welcoming atmosphere. The vaulted entry leads into an open floor design that makes excellent use of the available space.
- The spacious master suite has a linen closet just outside the entrance and is loaded with amenities including a huge walk-in closet and a bay window with seating space. There is personal access to the back deck and a private bathroom, which has a glass block shower, oversized bathtub and two basins. The two front bedrooms are equipped with ample closet space and plenty of windows. They are separated from the master suite by a roomy home office and a full bath.
- The L-shaped kitchen is placed strategically and features a walk-in pantry, eating bar, double ovens, island cooktop and large garden window. A vaulted breakfast nook adjoins the kitchen.
- The vaulted dining room and living room open to each other, creating a large central area warmed by the fireplace. The big family room has a vaulted ceiling and direct access to an enormous back deck. Here you have a built-in hot tub and enough room for entertaining.
- Placed conveniently by the garage is a good-sized utility room that has a pull-down ironing board and a table for folding clothes. Across the short hall is a broom closet. The garage has room for three vehicles, along with a shop area and space for extra storage.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundations: basement.