About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The turn-of-the-century country-style exterior gives way to living spaces that are brighter, more spacious and less formal than builders traditionally made them. The spacious feeling is particularly strong on first entering the house where the entryway is vaulted to the second floor and brightened by a window at the top of the upstairs landing. To the right is a huge great room separated by nothing more than a fireplace.
- The kitchen is also large. Its central work island allows multiple cooks to combine their efforts without knocking elbows. Plants will flourish in the sunny corner in front of the sink. Family members will take equal delight in the skylit-eating nook. The kitchen also has a pantry and access to one of two decks.
- A luxurious master suite with vaulted ceiling is also downstairs, complete with a large walk-in closet, spa, and separate vanity. The utility room, with its Pullman bed tucked into a recessed wall, can double as a guest room.
- Upstairs are two bedrooms, one slightly larger than the other, and a bath. Still more space exists under the high peaked roof. With the simple installation of a pull-down ladder, it could be finished and converted to a storage or game room.
- Ceilings: 8' main floor, 9' second floor.
- Foundation: crawl space.