Country Style Home Plan
About This Plan
- This Craftsman-flavor, country-style home has a ground level master suite and three bedrooms plus a bath and bonus room the second floor.
- Stone veneer bases draw attention to slender wooden posts that support an entry porch with a nostalgic stick-work gable.
- Craftsman windows, multi-paned at the top, ornament the front facade, while shake-textured siding draws attention to the upper triangles of the side gables.
- Family living spaces fill the entire front of the ground floor, with the foyer at center.
- The foyer is completely open to the living room on the left, while an arch to the right leads into the dining room and kitchen.
- The house plan's large country kitchen creates a natural center for day-to-day family living.
- The nearby bathroom and utility room do double duty, serving as sound buffers for the master bedroom at the rear. Sliders in the bedroom, along with another set in the living room, access a partially covered patio.
- Three more bedrooms plus a bathroom, linen closet, and huge bonus room are upstairs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,525 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 902 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 623 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 345 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 567 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss