Country-Style Home Plan with High Ceilings
About This Plan
- Two attic dormers and a front porch with columns welcome you to this charming country-style home plan.
- The spacious living room is open to the dining room, the bright morning room and the galley kitchen, all with 10-foot ceilings. You enter the rear patio from the living room.
- The master suite, with a ceiling that slopes to 10 feet, features a bayed sitting area and a large bath with walk-in closet, his and her sinks, garden tub and separate shower.
- On the other side of the house, the three other bedrooms share a second full bath.
- Related Plan: For a slightly larger version, see house plan 3109D.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,818 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,818 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,818 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 108 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 3"
- Depth: 46' 8"
- Max ridge height: 18' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 401 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms
- Photo Gallery