Country-Style Home Plan with High Ceilings
About This Plan
- Two attic dormers and a front porch with columns welcome you to this charming country-style home plan.
- The spacious living room is open to the dining room, the bright morning room and the galley kitchen, all with 10-foot ceilings. You enter the rear patio from the living room.
- The master suite, with a ceiling that slopes to 10 feet, features a bayed sitting area and a large bath with walk-in closet, his and her sinks, garden tub and separate shower.
- On the other side of the house, the three other bedrooms share a second full bath.
- Related Plan: For a slightly larger version, see house plan 3109D.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,818 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,818 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 108 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,818 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 3"
- Depth: 46' 8"
- Max ridge height: 18' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 401 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick