About This Plan
- The covered wrap-around sitting porch of this country-style home plan gives you a casual appearance, while the front door with sidelights beckons you inside.
- Ten-foot ceiling heights in the entry, living room, master bedroom, kitchen and dining room provide openness. The home design features excellent utilization of space with minimum hall area. The entry leads to the living room, from which you can step onto the rear patio. A corner fireplace and an adjacent entertainment center accent the living room.
- The U-shaped kitchen with pantry is next to the bayed-out dining room and the handy utility room.
- Walk-in closets are located in all three bedrooms. A separate entry from the rear gives the master bedroom a private feeling. The master bath includes twin sinks, its own linen closet and an extra-large shower with seat. A full bath in the hall serves the two other bedrooms.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,498 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,498 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 165 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 283 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,473 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick