Country Style Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This country-style ranch home plan starts with a welcoming front porch. Inside, you'll be pleased by all the living space provided in only 1,806 square feet.
- The large great room has a vaulted ceiling, cozy fireplace, and large windows to let in plenty of natural light.
- The kitchen includes lots of counter and cabinet space and a large island; it easily serves both the casual breakfast nook and a dining room perfect for special occasions.
- The laundry room is just off the kitchen and garage and leads to the two-car garage.
- The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and a private full bath while two additional bedrooms share a full bath and linen storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,806 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,806 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 109 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 52' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 504 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss