About This Plan
- The appeal of this best-selling country design lies in its layout: its compact plan with four bedrooms and a remote master suite. Its balanced facade centers on two dormers and a columned front porch.
- The interior achieves a spacious feeling with its open living area, 10-foot ceilings in the entry and dining room, and sloped ceilings in the master suite, morning room and living room.
- An interior column sets off the formal dining room from the entry. In the adjacent living room with patio access, a built-in bookcase is placed next to the fireplace. The bright morning room is open to the galley kitchen with its pantry closet.
- The split-bedroom plan provides privacy for occupants of the master suite. A sitting area is featured in the master suite. The compartmented master bath includes a walk-in closet, twin sinks, stall shower and luxurious garden tub.
- On the opposite side of the house, the other full bath serves the three family bedrooms.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,748 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,748 sq. ft.
- Entry: 82 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,748 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 428 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick