About This Plan
- This three-bedroom duplex features a country-style porch.
- As you enter, the two-story foyer encourages a spacious feeling.
- The living room flows into the dining room.
- The efficient U-shape kitchen adds to the convenience of the home with a handy pass-through to the family room.
- The sleeping quarters are located on the upper level.
- This duplex home plan is designed with basement, slab, and crawlspace foundation options.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,288 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,638 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,650 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,638 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 210 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 87' 0"
- Depth: 35' 10"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 940 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Multi-Family Home