Country Styling with Tons of Options
About This Plan
- This inviting home plan has country styling with upscale features. This is a very flexible home with plenty of options to choose from.
- The front and rear covered porches add plenty of usable outdoor living space, and include that much-requested outdoor kitchen.
- Expansive great room includes a beautiful trayed ceiling and features built-in cabinets and a gas fireplace.
- The spacious kitchen features an oversized island with a large eating bar and breakfast area. The hall bath is equipped with dual lavatories for convenience.
- The master bedroom has a raised ceiling and opens into the well-equipped bath with dual lavatories, oversized corner jet tub, and large his and her walk-in closets.
- There is a shop area off the garage for projects and storage. The media/hobby space could be used as a home office, dining room, or playroom.
- Related Plans: Gain a bonus room over the garage with house plan 51006MM. And get a three-car garage with house plan 51098MM.
- For an alternate elevation in brick, see house plan 5113MM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,000 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,000 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 115 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 184 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 580 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick