About This Plan
- With its daylight basement, this traditional country home plan is designed for a sloping lot.
- On the main level, the open living area comprises a living room, dining room and kitchen.
- In the living room, built-ins border the fireplace, while the dining room accesses the backyard.
- A walk-in closet, garden tub and separate shower are found in the master suite.
- Upstairs, bedroom two has its own bath, while the remaining bedrooms have direct access to the third full bath.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation: daylight basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,933 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,202 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 731 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 487 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss