Country with Alternate Versions
About This Plan
- This charming country home plan offers split-bedroom planning further enhanced by the placement of the master suite at the rear of the home for the homeowner's privacy.
- The covered front porch provides a perfect spot for enjoying cool evening breezes.
- To the right of the foyer is the formal dining room. The nearby great room offers a raised-hearth fireplace with an extended media shelf.
- Easily accessible from any room, the U-shaped kitchen opens onto a morning room filled with natural light.
- A conveniently located laundry room completes the design.
- Alternate Plans: See these house plans which both have the master bedroom in the rear of the design - 81331W (with a full wrap-around porch) and 81335W (master suite in front).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,090 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,090 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,097 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 433 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- MBR Sitting Area
- Split Bedrooms