About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- If you like the courtly elegance of a brick exterior, combined with a floor plan that makes excellent use of the available square footage, this house plan might be just what you are looking for.
- Two stately columns support the covered entryway as you make your way into this beautiful home plan. To the left of the entry is a large vaulted living room. There is a handy built-in wood box next to the fireplace.
- The master suite is isolated from the other sleeping areas and is filled with amenities. A vaulted ceiling and high bay windows add to the spacious feeling. The private bathroom features an oversized tub, separate shower, linen storage and twin basins. There is also a huge walk-in closet, with plenty of shelves.
- The location of the kitchen is something that the cook in the family will appreciate. Casual meals may be served at the central eating bar, or in the recessed breakfast nook. The adjacent dining room is available for more formal occasions. A small utility space is tucked into the corner opposite the nook.
- Three fair sized bedrooms make up the remaining sleeping area. Two are identical, with each one having a built-in desk and ample closet space. Placed between the two, is a full bath. The third bedroom, which could be used as a music room or library, features a comfortable window seat. A central staircase leads to an attic/bonus room.
- Inside the two-car garage, there is a large skylit sunroom that opens onto the back deck and a storage area with separate outside access. Also housed here are a central vacuum and a solar water heating system.