Courtyard Entry with Alternate Exteriors
About This Plan
- A courtyard entry adds to the elegance of this spacious 3 bedroom house plan and leads to the foyer with built-in display niche.
- Off to one side, double doors lead to the study.
- Plenty of counter space can be found in the kitchen, aided by the big work island that faces the family room. Casual seating is a plus at the island.
- All the bedrooms are separated for privacy, with the master suite having a wall of windows to enjoy the rear views.
- The covered outdoor lounge, at 10' in depth, is great for entertaining.
- The upstairs is designed for fun and gives you a media room plus game room and a half bath.
- Related Plans: See these alternate elevations - house plans 36342TX and 36345TX.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,965 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,037 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 928 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 689 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"