Covered Front Porch Traditional Home
About This Plan
- The great room boasts a cozy fireplace to warm yourself on cold winter nights.
- The kitchen welcomes you to dine at the raised snack bar open to the breakfast room and accessing the rear-grilling porch.
- As your evening draws to an end you find that your hosts have converted the office into a suite prepared for you with a walk-in closet and private bath.
- As you drift off to dreams a hush befalls the house as the children are in their own bedrooms with walk-in closets and shared bath access, and your hosts find themselves beside the fireplace of the master suite or relaxing in the whirlpool tub of the master bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,556 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,556 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 380 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 7"
- Depth: 70' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 860 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick