About This Plan
- A traditional exterior with dormer windows and lap siding will greet you as you approach this home, and the covered porch sets the stage for a relaxing southern atmosphere.
- The foyer staircase gives a classical touch and adds warmth for an inviting welcome.
- Columns for separation and a traditional window pattern define the formal dining room space.
- Vaulted ceilings in the great room adds drama and gives a unique touch to this room. Floor to ceiling windows flood this space with light and a stone fireplace and woods beams distinguish the space.
- The kitchen has a see-through bar with a dry-stacked stone element at one end.
- In the master suite, the sitting area has a bookcase creating a private reading nook.
- The upper level with two bedrooms and a shared bath, is open to both great room and foyer.
- There is expandable space in the attic area if a fourth bedroom is desired.
- A two-car garage is connected to the house by a breezeway and is convenient to the kitchen and walk-in pantry.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,343 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,746 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 597 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 226 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 381 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 94' 7"
- Depth: 47' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5-Apr on 12
- Framing Type: Stick