Covered Porch in Farm-Type Traditional
About This Plan
- This pleasant traditional house plan has a farmhouse-flavored exterior that features a covered porch and a circle wood louver on its garage.
- Inside, on the first level to the right of the foyer, is a formal dining room complete with a bay window and an elevated ceiling.
- To the left of the foyer is the living room with a wood-burning fireplace.
- The kitchen is connected to the breakfast room and there is also a room for the laundry facilities.
- A half-bath completes the floor. The second-floor master bedroom has its own private bath and walk-in closet.
- The other two bedrooms share a full bath. A two-car garage adds storage space.
- This home plan is designed with basement, slab, and crawlspace foundation options.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,763 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 909 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 854 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 899 sq. ft.
- Deck: 263 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 152 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 491 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick