Covered Porch with Open Skylights
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Styled for Southwest living, this home plan is a good choice in many areas.
- Among its many highlights are a gathering room/dining room combination that includes a fireplace, a snack-bar pass-through and sliding glass doors to the rear terrace.
- The uniquely shaped kitchen sports a walk-in pantry plus a breakfast room with windows to the front covered porch.
- Bedrooms include an owner's suite with a sloped ceiling, access to the rear terrace, a whirlpool spa and a double vanity. Two additional bedrooms share a full bath. One of these bedrooms makes a fine study and features built-in shelves for books as well as a built-in cabinet.
- Special Bonus: Select a CAD, PDF, or Reproducible format, and you will receive an unlimited use license at no additional cost. Build as many times as you like with no re-use fees! This offer only applies to plans bearing this note. Unless explicitly noted, a purchased plan may only be built once. An unlimited use license is not transferable.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,830 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,830 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 133 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 43' 5"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 476 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry