Covered Rear Veranda
About This Plan
- Three gables and an entry porch anchored by a massive pillar welcome you to this traditional ranch home plan.
- Inside, five archways serve to unite the entry, the great room and the kitchen-dining area. A cathedral ceiling and a fireplace make the great room special.
- In back, a covered veranda can be accessed from both the master suite and the kitchen-dining room. Note the angled snack-bar island in the kitchen area and the built-in cabinet in the dining area.
- The laundry room is conveniently close to all three bedrooms. In the master bath, you find both a corner garden tub and a separate shower.
- The second bath lies across the hall from bedrooms two and three.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,735 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,735 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 4"
- Depth: 63' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 491 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery