About This Plan
- Looking for a design where the living room takes advantage of both front and rear views? Look no further.
- This attractive rancher has many fine features to recommend it as your family's next home.
- To begin with, all rooms are very spacious and have plenty of closet space.
- The master suite has its own bath and a walk-in closet.
- The large covered sundeck adjacent to the livingroom, dining room and kitchen will make entertaining a delight in nice weather.
- An attractive porch welcomes guests and provides shade for the big livingroom window on a hot summer day.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,314 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,314 sq. ft.
- Deck: 238 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 112 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss