Cozy and Inviting Cottage
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This house plan displays a quaint elevation with cedar shake siding, a wood beamed entrance and stone accents. As you enter you are greeted by the wood railing of the staircase and exposed ceiling beams.
- The living room and dining room are vaulted with a stacked stone fireplace extending to the peak of the vault. The deck is accessible from both the dining room and screened porch. The screened porch has a fireplace and vaults to 16'8".
- The kitchen is open to the living room and dining room connecting it to the overall space. With ample island space and a creative work pattern it is sure to please.
- A laundry closet under the stairs is convenient to the living area and the master bedroom.
- The master bedroom offers a triple window bringing in a maximum amount of light. The master bath has two vanities, a large corner glass shower and separate garden tub complete with triple windows flooding the space with light.
- Upstairs offers two bedrooms each with it's own bath and a balcony overlooking the dining room and living room spaces below.
- Removing the deck and porch, the foundation foundation width is 44' and the depth is 34'4".
- NOTE: Restrictions apply if building in Jackson County, NC and Cashiers, NC. Contact us for availability if building in these areas.