Cozy Brick House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Cozy with a touch of class, this house is 1,600 square feet. Brick detailing and a railed porch combine with front gables, a half-round window and an entry fanlight to enhance visual appeal.
- A home this size could feel cramped. Not so in this home plan. The first impression is one of airy spaciousness. Entering, you pass through a vaulted entry with a dining room on the right, on your way to the combination great room, kitchen and nook. This bright space is wide open and vaulted throughout. Windows flank the fireplace, and still more natural light spills down through two skylights.
- Bay windows expand the kitchen, creating a sunny nook that helps ease the transition into each new day. Potted plants, too, will thrive in this bright alcove. Sliders open onto a small patio at the rear, ideal for outdoor dining.
- Bedrooms cluster together on the left. The master suite has a large walk-in closet, a skylight and a private bathroom with a double vanity and fully enclosable toilet and shower.
- One of the house plan's secondary bedrooms is larger than the other, but the smaller room is the one with the graceful half-round window. Either one could be outfitted as a home office, if desired.