About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- There's a cozy country ambience about this home plan. The mullioned windows are trimmed with shutters. The front door is capped with a transom and flanked with sidelights. The covered porch begs for a comfy swing. Access to the unobtrusive garage is from the back. Abundant space and architectural details create an interior that's comfortable, efficient, and stylish.
- Although the formal front rooms - foyer, living room, and dining room - are wide open, the spaces are defined by columns and changes in ceiling height. Across the back of the house, the more casual family area features vaulted ceilings throughout.
- The kitchen work core is defined by an angular island, equipped with a sink and dishwasher.
- A corner fireplace is a focal point in the family room.
- The master suite is a delightful retreat. A bumped out window in the bedroom makes way for a window seat. There's plenty of room in the spacious bedroom for both sitting and sleeping areas. The bath includes both a whirlpool tub and a shower. A skylight cheers the walk-in closet.
- Entry from the garage is through the laundry room, complete with a sink, cabinets, and counter. The compartmentalized bath behind the den is capped with a skylight. The corner beside the sink can be used as a linen closet or add a second sink.
- Related Plan: For a narrower version (38') see house plan 69147AM.