Cozy Country Starter Home Plan
About This Plan
- An enclosed entry off the covered front porch has a closet to help reduce clutter and door to the family to keep out the weather.
- The living room is open to the dining room. Windows and a rear door bring in natural light.
- The kitchen has a nice configuration and a counter for casual eating.
- A half-bath with laundry room complete the first floor. Stairs lead to the full basement, which can be finished later.
- On the second level, three bedrooms share a full bath with a walk-in shower and a separate tub.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 21846DR and 21222DR (brick; 1,170 sq. ft.).
- Downsize with house plan 2117DR (1,232 sq. ft.).
- Get an attached garage with house plan 21535DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,396 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 698 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 698 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss