Cozy Country Trimmings
About This Plan
- A wrap-around porch and dormer windows lend an old-fashioned country feeling to this home plan. Inside, a floor designed for today's lifestyle unfolds.
- A great room enhanced by a large hearth fireplace and a vaulted ceiling. It is separated by the breakfast bar from the kitchen/dining area.
- An island extends the work space in this efficiently laid out area.
- The dining area has direct access to the rear yard.
- The first floor master suite also includes a vaulted ceiling and is highlighted by a private, double vanity bath.
- Two additional bedrooms on the second floor share a full double vanity bath in the hall.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 11095G.
- And also see these farmhouse plans: 1149G, 11038G and 1014G
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,560 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,061 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 499 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 339 sq. ft.
- Deck: 50 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick