About This Plan
- Stone and siding complement chalet features to make this cozy design. The vaulted living and dining rooms, with exposed beam ceilings, are open to the loft above.
- A spacious wood storage area is found off the living room to feed the warm hearth inside.
- The kitchen features a pass-through counter to the dining area and leads to a laundry room with work bench.
- The master suite is on the first floor and has a private patio and bath. An additional half-bath is located in the main hall.
- The second floor holds a family room with desk and two family bedrooms with shared bath.
- Ceilings: 8'.
- Foundation: crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,666 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,036 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 630 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 6"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite