Cozy Escape with Unfinished Loft
About This Plan
- This cozy delivers living space that feels open with its high vaulted ceilings and natural light. Nestled in the corner of the great room is a wood stove for a warm ambiance on chilly days.
- The kitchen has an island for extra space to work and a dining area.
- The utility room has a separate entrance so you can clean off after your outdoor excursions without tracking through the house.
- The bedroom and owners’ suite are in the back of the cabin. The owners’ suite has its own bathroom and a walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, you’ll find an unfinished loft. Left unfinished, it can be used for storage, but it has potential for many different uses if it is finished in the future.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,360 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,360 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 346 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 7"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12