Cozy Exterior, Elegant Interior
About This Plan
- Reflecting the style of cozy nineteenth-century homes, the basic shape of this comfortable house plan is simple and the materials are straightforward. Tandem front-facing gables hint at Queen Anne origins. Inside, elegant appointments and careful detailing prevail.
- The foyer opens to the dining room on one side and proceeds to the great room at the center of the house. Distinguished by a handsome box-beamed ceiling and a walnut fireplace next to a built-in bookcase, the great room flows into the sunroom, then the breakfast bay and the kitchen.
- An angled counter with an eating bar divides the kitchen from the sunroom.
- Both the great room and the master bedroom access a covered porch in back. Generously sized, the master suite includes a walk-in closet and a two-compartment bath featuring twin vanities with corner knee space.
- The two family bedrooms each open to a shared bath; each bedroom has its own sink compartment. Bedroom three enjoys a front-facing bay window.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,796 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,796 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 9"
- Depth: 66' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 452 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick