Cozy Exterior, Elegant Interior
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Reflecting the style of cozy nineteenth-century homes, the basic shape of this comfortable house plan is simple and the materials are straightforward. Tandem front-facing gables hint at Queen Anne origins. Inside, elegant appointments and careful detailing prevail.
- The foyer opens to the dining room on one side and proceeds to the great room at the center of the house. Distinguished by a handsome box-beamed ceiling and a walnut fireplace next to a built-in bookcase, the great room flows into the sunroom, then the breakfast bay and the kitchen.
- An angled counter with an eating bar divides the kitchen from the sunroom.
- Both the great room and the master bedroom access a covered porch in back. Generously sized, the master suite includes a walk-in closet and a two-compartment bath featuring twin vanities with corner knee space.
- The two family bedrooms each open to a shared bath; each bedroom has its own sink compartment. Bedroom three enjoys a front-facing bay window.