Cozy Home Plan with 3 Car Garage
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Gabled dormers and a covered porch give the house plan a cozy, nostalgic country charm, containing a three-car garage in a traditional farmhouse. Just under 1900 square feet'it is unusual to have such a large garage. If it's more garage than you want, the section on the right could be easily converted into a workshop, music practice room, art studio, exercise room.
- Light spills into the entry and stairway through a high overhead dormer and there's a coat closet tucked under the stairs. Windows on the front and side brighten the living room. The front-facing window would be a good place for a long window seat.
- Kitchen, family room and nook run together. Windows fill most of the rear wall, and the sliders in the nook open onto a small, partially covered patio or deck. The kitchen is efficiently designed. A large work island boosts counter space, while a pantry expands storage capacity.
- A handy powder room is right at the hub.
- The home plan's master suite has a two-section bathroom with double vanity, a large walk-in closet, and sliding glass doors that open onto a private covered patio. Secondary bedrooms, a bathroom, and a deep bonus room are upstairs. A dormer expands one of them; the other boasts a much larger closet.