About This Plan
- With the soft, country-style appeal of a farmhouse and the sophistication of a modern dwelling, this home plan offers cozy luxury.
- The open kitchen and family room are accentuated by back walls lined almost completely with windows, flooding the space with natural light.
- Between the garage and the kitchen, a convenient entry hosts a nice closet, a bench, lockers and a desk.
- Upstairs, the master suite enjoys a tray ceiling in the sleeping area, plus a sumptuous private bath. Three additional rooms share a compartmentalized hall bath with two sinks
- Related Plan: Building in reverse? See house plan 14326RK (2,740 sq. ft.).
- Need a front-entry garage? See house plan 14334RK (2,982 s.f.) and 14344RK (3,289 s.f.)
- For smaller versions, see house plans 14312RK (2,301 sq. ft.), 14313RK (2,2,278 sq. ft.).
- To see a larger Craftsman version with an angled garage, see house plan 14419RK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,734 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,424 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,310 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 8"
- Depth: 62' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 764 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss