Cozy Mountain House Plan
1 - 2
About This Plan
- Rustic log siding gives this Mountain house plan a rugged appeal.
- Just the right size for a vacation getaway, it's small size makes it easy to clean and maintain.
- The open living area expands the feeling of space and let's you see the fireplace from the kitchen and dining area.
- The master suite is on the main floor and has a linear closet and door to the first floor bathroom.
- Up the spiral staircase, there's a huge bunk room with sloped ceilings where the kids will have a ball.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,215 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 775 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 440 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 37' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available