Cozy New American Ranch Plan with 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- At just under 1,200 sq ft of living space, this New American ranch house plan features a cozy and functional layout.
- The combined great room, kitchen, and dining area are enhanced by a fireplace and loads of natural light.
- Enjoy cooking in this easy kitchen, that includes a snack bar at the kitchen island.
- The master bedroom sits behind the 3-car garage, and is joined by a 4-fixture bath with a linen closet. A second bedroom resides just off the foyer.
- Enter from the 3-car garage to find a coat closet next to the laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,170 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,180 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 34 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,170 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 10"
- Depth: 50' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 642 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss