Cozy One-Story Home Plan
About This Plan
- Brick and wood siding work in combination on the exterior of this cozy one-story home plan. The entry is protected by a covered porch and opens to a foyer with a half-wall separating it from the living room.
- The living room features a large window overlooking the front porch. A fireplace warms this gathering space in cold weather.
- The U-shaped kitchen has abundant counter space and is adjacent to the dining room for convenience. Down a few steps is the handy laundry area with stairs to the basement and access to the single-car garage.
- Three bedrooms share a bath that includes a soaking tub.
- The basement may be developed in the future to add more bedrooms or to create additional gathering space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,089 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,089 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 29' 4"
- Max ridge height: 16' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 256 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss