Cozy Porch with Classic Columns
About This Plan
- A cozy porch surrounded by three classic columns gives this two story home plan a traditional appeal that's sure to please any homeowner. Off the entry you'll enter a spacious living room with a fireplace flanked by tall windows that allow the light to warm this room on even the coldest days.
- The kitchen and dining rooms flow into the adjacent living room creating an overall living space that is large and comfortable.
- The main floor master suite will tempt you with its large walk-in closet and jacuzzi tub. Upstairs bedrooms two and three share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom while bedroom four has its own bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,817 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,126 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 691 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss