Cozy Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- A graceful arched window mirrors the arched entry porch of this Ranch house plan.
- The huge great room has a 10' high ceiling that makes the home feel larger.
- With a compact layout, everything in the kitchen is within easy reach and you get sunlight from the bay window in the breakfast nook.
- The master suite is at the back of the house away from the other two family bedrooms.
- There's a generous amount of closet space in the master walk-in and a big corner soaking tub is a real treat.
- Transom windows brighten the great room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,562 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,562 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 479 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick