Cozy Three-Bedroom Ranch
About This Plan
- This cozy three-bedroom ranch home plan is perfect for a first-time builder. When entering this home you will be immediately drawn into the spacious great room, which features a cathedral ceiling and a fireplace surrounded by windows.
- This room flows beautifully into the dining area, and then on to the kitchen. The kitchen has a handy eating bar, and a roomy pantry for better organization.
- The laundry room sits just off the kitchen and leads to the two-stall garage.
- The master bedroom offers a private bath and a huge walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms share a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,649 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,649 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 49' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 506 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss