Cozy Traditional 3 Bedroom House Plan
About This Plan
- This narrow lot two-story home features a front porch that's perfect for evening relaxation.
- On the main floor, you'll find tall ceilings throughout adding to the overall volume of this home.
- The breakfast bar in the kitchen overlooks the dining room and provides additional seating for family gatherings. The great room sports 14-foot ceilings and a fireplace flanked by built-ins that are perfect for the entertainment center.
- Upstairs you'll find the master suite and two additional bedrooms making this 1414 square foot home economical for today's buyer.
- The three-stall garage is an added bonus and has extra storage for the kid's bikes and toys.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,414 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 703 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 711 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 41' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 698 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss