Cozy Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Though small in size, this Traditional house plan has some high-end features like a round window to brighten the stairwell to the basement and a front door that has arched glass on three sides.
- The living room and dining area are combined into one big open space that makes the home feel larger.
- Sliding glass doors in the kitchen not only bring in light, they take you out to your back yard quickly..
- The three bedrooms are grouped on the right side of the home with the master suite facing front.
- One large bathroom serves all three bedrooms and had a big soaking tub plus a shower and two sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,460 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,460 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,460 sq. ft.
- Deck: 50 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 368 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss