About This Plan
- This cozy Tudor house plan features a very contemporary interior for convenience and practicality.
- The floor plan features a strategically located kitchen handy to the garage, dining room, and dining terrace.
- The spacious living area has a dramatic fireplace that functions with the rear terrace.
- A favorite spot is the media room with space for a TV, VCR and stereo system.
- The master bedroom is large and has plenty of wardrobe storage.
- The extra guest room has a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,608 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,608 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 4"
- Depth: 46' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 469 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick