Cozy Two-Story Design
About This Plan
- Harking back to the Victorian era on the exterior, on the inside this compact two-story home offers all the basics and more.
- A wrap-around porch shelters the entry into a foyer with a handy coat closet.
- In the good-sized kitchen, a circular eating bar is perfect for breakfasts and quick snacks. The kitchen has its own access to the porch.
- A laundry room and powder room complete the first floor.
- Upstairs, a corner tub and a separate shower are found in the bathroom, which serves the front-facing master bedroom and the two secondary bedrooms.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor, 8' second floor.
- Foundation: basement; other foundations available for an additional fee.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,371 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 711 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 660 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 21' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 2"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available