Cozy Two-story Home Plan
About This Plan
- From the foyer of this home you can enter the bathroom, great room, and stairs to the second floor.
- To the left of the foyer is the master bedroom, with its corner windows and walk-in closet, and bathroom access.
- Straight from the foyer is the great room with a fireplace, surrounding windows, and a two-story ceiling.
- From the great room you can enter the kitchen/dining area. The kitchen features an eating bar and walk-in pantry, as well as access to the basement and the two-car garage.
- Sliding glass doors from the dining room lead to the rear of the house.
- The second floor of this home has bedrooms 2 and 3, a bathroom, and a railing that overlooks the great room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,387 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 960 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 427 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 960 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss