Cozy Two-story Home with Second-level Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This classic and cozy, two-story home plan provides a simple square footprint, keeping the budget in mind, while not skimping on any of the modern must-haves.
- Open-concept living on the main floor provides a comfortable environment for everyday living. A prep island in the kitchen increases workspace, and a pantry closet in the nearby laundry room adds storage space.
- Sliding doors off the dining area lead to back patio, perfect for grilling or dining outdoors.
- Upstairs, discover the serene master bedroom, which includes a 4-fixture bath with dual sinks.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 reside across the hall and share a full bath.
- Related Plans: Get a bigger version with house plans 69788AM (1,788 sq. ft.) and 69189AM (2,124 sq. ft.).
1-Car Garage Option ($240)
Optional Finished Lower Level ($480)
Optional Basement Stairs
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,394 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 714 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 680 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 644 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 10"
- Type: Attached, None
- Area: 350 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss