Craftsman Alley-Load House Plan
About This Plan
- Craftsman detailing highlights this practical alley-load two-story home plan. Making use of every square foot of space, this plan was carefully designed to include a kitchen, dining room and great room combination that blend together to create a comfortable daily living area.
- Amenities include nine-foot ceilings throughout both levels, a see-through fireplace, and kitchen island.
- The bedrooms are located on the second floor and include a master suite with tray ceiling, dual closets and a window seat.
- Two additional bedrooms and a full bath complete the home.
- Access to the two-stall garage is out the back of the home beyond the laundry room.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 89713AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,565 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 800 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 765 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 20' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 475 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss