About This Plan
- Strong, sturdy columns support the porch that wraps around this Craftsman style home plan.
- Beams add a rustic appeal to the study while the coffered ceiling in the dining room adds elegance.
- The big, spacious mud room has a large walk-in coat closet.
- The best views are in the kitchen where you can see the great room, informal dinette and even the dining room.
- A screened porch has a vaulted ceiling and windows to the dinette.
- In this home, all the bedrooms are on the second floor, where you also find a resource room - great for the kids doing their homework.
- Bonus space and extra storage are welcome additions to the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,668 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,759 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,910 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 224 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 4"
- Depth: 93' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 858 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss