About This Plan
- Clad in alternating lap siding and shakes, this Craftsman home presents an impressive facade. A covered entry with tapered wood columns and brackets welcomes you with its craftsman detailing.
- The two-story space has an open staircase railing leading to the upper level. To the right of the foyer is a private study with double door access to the family room area.
- A formal dining room is located to your left with a columned entry and a access to the kitchen.
- As you enter the two-story family room, you will notice a massive stone fireplace and a wall of glass on the rear facing wall.
- The kitchen is open to the family room through its raised bar flanked by two wood columns. It is open to the breakfast room and boasts generous amounts of cabinetry and a desk.
- The French doors of the breakfast room lead to a roomy screened porch with skylights and an outdoor kitchen encouraging outdoor activities. A large deck promotes additional outdoor living space for entertaining and relaxation.
- The mud room next to the kitchen has a large closet for needed storage, while the laundry room is equipped with cabinet storage and a laundry chute. In addition, a large storage closet is located in the two-car garage for more storage needs.
- A vestibule entry to the powder room and master bedroom creates privacy. The Master Bedroom has a tray ceiling, built-in bookcases and private access to the deck.
- His and Hers walk-in closets are located on each side of the bathroom entrance for easy access. The master bath has separate vanities and a claw foot tub framed by a double window between a compartmentalized toilet & a glass shower.
- The upper level offers views of the family room and foyer from an open rail balcony establishing a sense of volume and reinforcing the homes bright and open design theme.
- Three bedrooms and a bath, as well as a bonus room comprise the upper level space.
- With its craftsman charm and its simple shapes, this home plan is the perfect choice for those who desire efficiency along with a bold sense of design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,517 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,756 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 761 sq. ft.
- Deck: 338 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 243 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 411 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 4"
- Depth: 52' 4"
- Max ridge height: 32' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 580 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available