About This Plan
- Designed for a narrow lot, this Craftsman bungalow exudes charm.
- A big front porch leads you to the main living area comprised of the living room and dining room.
- An eating bar opens the kitchen to the main living area and provides a great spot for an informal meal or to chat with those in the kitchen.
- All three bedrooms share a handy laundry closet and the master has its own private bathroom.
- Related Plans: Need more space? See house plans 10085TT (1,205 sq. ft.) or 10086TT (1,400 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,080 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,080 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 147 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick